One of my favorite email newsletter systems is phpList. Why do I like it so much? Let me count the ways.
- One installation of phpList can send emails out to multiple lists of subscribers
- The subscription process is automatic
- The subscription pages and system emails are all customizable
- phpList can give list owners statistics on the number of opens and bounces
- Bounced emails are handled by the click of a button
- And did I mention that it’s free?
It’s what I use for all my newsletters and I have several clients using it. Contact me if you think you might be interested in phpList. I can help you get it set up and even import your old mailing list.
One of the few complaints I have about phpList is the update process. Don’t get me wrong, the update process is fully documented. However it’s a little intense for for many people. Over the last few months my company has updated several phpList installations. It takes between 2 and 3 hours to backup the system and make the update. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to have your old version of phpList updated.