Starting in 2015 every WordPress website or blog from Perry Internet Consulting comes with a list of plugins used on the site. This makes it easy for website owners to know what piece of software performs each function.
Here’s a partial list for a new website that launched today:
- Advanced Image Styles – Lets you add padding and borders to photos in your pages and posts
- Fast Secure Contact Form – This powers the contact form
- Limit Login Attempts – This keeps out hackers who try to guess the logins for your WordPress dashboard.
- Peter’s Custom Anti-Spam – Helps fight comment spam.
- Post Types Order – Installed to help order items in your services area
- Widget Importer & Exporter – I’ve just used this to export a record of all your widgets.
- WordPress Database Backup – I use this to backup all the database files
Do you need a WordPress website or blog? If so, contact us. We’ll be happy to help!