So you have a new WordPress site. Now how do you actually use it? But how do you actually use it? No worries! I offer WordPress coaching. The lessons take about an hour and are done one-on-one by telephone, Skype or Zoom.
The content will be customized to your individual needs. However, here’s what’s typically covered:
- How to make a post or page
- Inserting a link
- Inserting a picture
- Scheduling posts in advance
- What is the dreaded kitchen sink?
- Editing existing post or pages
- How to revert to an older version of the page or post
- Visual view vs. HTML view
- Categories and tags
- Dealing with comments
- What are spam comments
- Plugin to prevent spam comments
- How to drive traffic to a blog
- How to track the site’s progress
If this sounds interesting please contact us!