So you have a new WordPress site. Now how do you actually use it? That’s where WordPress coaching comes into play. WordPress lessons are done one-on-one over the telephone or by Skype. The session usually lasts about an hour.
The content will be customized to your individual needs. However here’s what’s typically covered:
- How to make a post or page
- Inserting a link
- Inserting a picture
- Scheduling posts in advance
- What is the dreaded kitchen sink?
- Editing existing post or pages
- How to revert to an older version of the page or post
- Visual view vs. HTML view
- Categories and tags
- Dealing with comments
- What are spam comments
- Plugin to prevent spam comments
- How to drive traffic to blog
- How to track site’s progress
If this sounds interesting please contact us!
You may also be interested in the WordPress Website Owner’s Manual: The Illustrated User’s Guide for WordPress Websites and Blogs.
I wanted to find a way to help even more people with WordPress. So I decided to write a book. The WordPress Website Owner’s Manual: The Illustrated User’s Guide for WordPress Websites and Blogs goes over the items contained in my one-on-one WordPress coaching sessions with clients. It also has information on updating WordPress and picking out plugins.