There are many different ways to build a website. For many people, WordPress is a great choice.
I can build a WordPress website and then train the customer to do as much (or as little) on the website as they’d like.
Most clients blog or update content on their own. They look to me for software updates and troubleshooting. However, I have other clients that have me do everything on their sites.
7 Advantages of WordPress Websites:
- Easy to Use – If you can use Microsoft Word or an email program, you can use WordPress.
- No Software to Download – People can add blog posts, update content and more simply by logging into the online WordPress interface.
- Access to WordPress plugins – WordPress plugins are like phone apps for websites. Plugins can help with email forms, search engine optimization, shopping carts and more.
- WordPress websites are Customizable – It’s easy to add pages, change the menu and even change the look and feel of the site.
- Mobile-Friendly – WordPress websites are built to display well on mobile devices
- Built-in Blog – It’s very easy to add a blog to a WordPress website.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – There are great, free plugins to help you do well in Google searches.
If you think a WordPress website might be right for you, contact me to learn more.